Listed below are some planning details for you to keep in mind as you prepare for IEEE RFID 2012:
- The RFID Journal LIVE! registration counters will be located on the lobby level in the Convention Foyer (SEE MAP).
- Please pick up your badge at the Journal LIVE! registration counters first,
- Then proceed up the escalator to the Southern Hemisphere III room. Our registration desk will be outside this room.
- Your IEEE RFID 2012 materials (program book, proceedings CD, gifts, etc.) will be available at our registration desk.
2. Speaker Briefings
- Briefings will take place Wednesday (April 4th) and Thursday (April 5th) at 8:00 in the morning.
- Plan to attend the meeting on the day you are going to present your paper.
- You will get to meet the session chair as well as other authors in your session and discuss the logistics for running the session.
- Please bring a short biography (1-2 sentences) with you and give it to the session chair (for the introduction).
3. Technical Session Layout
- Session Chair will moderate each session and introduce the speakers.
- An LCD projector, projection screen, and laptop will be provided in each of our session rooms.
- Plan for a 15 minute presentation plus 5 minutes questions & answers.
- Speaking Tips (issued by the IEEE Communication Society)
4. Dress Code
- Business attire for all speakers, business casual for other attendees